Recently, while browsing Reddit I stumbled upon a delightful link that sketched out the live and times of the eyewitnesses of the Kennedy plot/assassination. Of course this is the work of a conspiracy theorist, and there isn't a proliferation of sources, but supposedly one would be able to find records of all of these deaths. Especially considering the huge number of gun-related deaths, surely someone would report the shooter!
Nah.
Turns out it may be sensationalized after all, at least according to Jim Marrs who counter argues nearly every one of these deaths. The site looks equally shady, but the information seems a bit more sound and backed up. These are just a sampling of the numerous JFK-assassination sites I found on this particular prowl, but it's indicative of just how much theorizing and controversy there is, even today, surrounding this event. I came away even more firmly rooted in the belief that we are never going to know what really happened, and I would probably be better off believing The Onion's take on the whole situation.
"Zapruder Family Wowed at Home Movie Screening"!
ReplyDeleteAn Onion classic.